I know not many still hang around to watch my artwork, and I am unsure if people read my journals or not. But seeing as my last "update" was over 7 months ago, I figured it was time for some organization and spring cleaning as it were.
I now have a job, well a very nice internship, doing costuming for a children's theatre. It keeps me busy, but I hope to still push out something of my own here and there while trying to keep up. 9 hours of sewing a day keeps you on your toes, and afterwards its sometimes hard to pull out new items. A lot of my sewing work is on hold due to not having my extensive fabric collection here.
As for my previous updates, here are the tie-ups:
- Corgi Laforge has been started, but I did not bring him with me to my new place of living which is several states away. I am considering brining him in the spring to work on him, but I am unsure of how well this would work. I have my roommate to consider, and fur is not a clean friend. He and the star-trek pups are going to happen- it just may take some time
- The wedding dress went of beautifully and is in my gallery now. It was a wonderful wedding and quite a design challenge for me. I very much enjoyed myself.
- Golden dragon is on the back burner for now, but never far from my thoughts
- Cheshire cat blanks are no longer existent. The mold crapped out and I dont have time to re- sculpt. For those that did buy them- I hope you have a ton of fun with them.
Additional things going on now:
- I am considering working on a new cosplay, the regular outfit for Nono from Diebuster. Nothing set in stone, dont have the budget. But its in my idea box
- Art Trades: On occasion I may accept art trades. I have done one trade so far with the lovely
. However I am considering make batches of small things to trade that are pre-made. Mostly because as I have said before- I do not have my fabric stash, fur stash, or many of my tools so its pretty bare bones. However its a possibility and maybe something I do on the side for fun. If you have an idea or something you want to swap for- please do not hesitate to ask, but understand that I may say no if I dont have the materials/patter/necessary items to do what you want me to do.
- Guest Art: A friend of mine may be opening an Etsy, and I may be donating something cool for their store opening.
- Commissions: I am sorry to all but I probably will not open commissions in any foreseeable future. My current jobs and living situations make it hard for me to keep up with commissions in a reasonable and timely manner. This is unfair to both the commissioner who should receive a product in a timely manner, and to myself who stresses about deadlines like none other.
People I love to say "hey check them out"
- The always lovely
with the most perfect pre-made fur suit furnishings I have found yet. And have I mentioned their phenomenal customer service?: www.dreamvisioncreations.com/a…
- The very edgy Magnolian Kitty on Etsy who makes the most fun rave helmets, chainmaile, and tea crasher kits: www.etsy.com/shop/Magnoliankit…
Be well everyone, and never hesitate to note me.